When buying or using china 3d fake lash for acne prone skin, it is easy to get drawn into the sales pitches and marketing of so many attractive products. Pay attention to the following tips to avoid breaking out or aggravating your existing acne.
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser before applying anything to your face.
- Put your acne treatment on first, before any other product.
- Use an oil-free moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated, especially while using topical acne medications.
- Use an oil-free china 3d fake lash primer to make your makeup last longer.
- If you have redness, use a green concealer to balance out and tone down the red areas.
- Find a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible.
- Test out foundation colors by applying them to your jawline, not the back of your hand.
- Dust your face with an oil-free loose powder to set your makeup when you are done.
- If you have oily skin, carry blotting papers with you during the day to keep shine in check.
- Carry a small tube or stick of concealer with you for emergency touch-ups.
- Never use a product that is not labeled ‘non-comedogenic’.
- Do not wash more than twice a day, unless it is after working out or sweating.
- Do not try to apply a cream or liquid concealer over a powder foundation. It will just cake up.
- Do not slather on china 3d fake lash. It will make your acne more obvious.
- Never pick a foundation that is darker than your skin tone in an effort to look less pale. You will look like you are wearing a mask.
- Avoid using too much bronzer or blush. It can adhere more to bumpy areas and cause an uneven finish to your skin.
- Stay away from moisturizing makeup, even if you have dry skin with acne. Use a stronger moisturizer instead.
- Do not use medicated makeup for acne if you already use a topical treatment that is drying. You may end up getting flaky skin.
- Do not use medicated acne makeup if you have dry skin with acne. It will dry your skin out further.
- Keep your hands away from your face and try not to squeeze anything. It will ruin your makeup, push it into your pores, and delay healing.
Bonus Tip: ALWAYS remove every trace of makeup from your face before you go to sleep. Your face can do its best healing at night.
By following these tips, you will be able to wear china 3d fake lash safely even though you have acne, and you will look great.
Sharyn Sheldon is a corporate learning consultant and mother of three teenagers who has battled acne most of her life. As a china 3d fake lash lover
Article Source: rramo