Guys are not usually comfortable with buying stuff for their girlfriends. But when a special occasion is on the way, there are no excuses and no buts even if the item of choice is too personal to scout for. One of the hardest items to buy is cruelty free eyelashes private label since it is always the girl who buys this stuff for herself. But if you are a guy who is out on a quest for buying something special and personal for your girl, you will need a few guidelines when buying this very personal but exciting gift for the woman you love.
1. The very first thing to do is to set a budget for your girlfriend’s makeup. Prices of cosmetics these days are not cheap and they vary per brand name and per manufacturer [if imported or local]. If you have read several articles about cruelty free eyelashes private label, you’ll be surprised on how much money women are spending on makeup each year. From there you’ll get an idea of how much money you should have before you hit a cosmetic store.
As an advice, it is better to set a budget of $100 to $200 just to be safe and sure. If you are planning on buying a whole set of makeup for your girl- from the lips to the cheeks to the eyes- it’s better to buy it altogether and you might be lucky if you’ll get a discount.
2. If you live with your girl already, you may need to snoop and look for the brand and color shades of cruelty free eyelashes private label she has. It will be easier if you do this and if the two of you are together in one house. Make sure that she’s not around the house so you could surprise her when it’s time to give it to her.
3. If you’re not living together, you can ask her closest friends or her sister or mother to help you out. This is the easiest way instead of guessing what she might like. Talk to her best friend, her sister or her mom and ask them a favor not to tell her that you’re snooping around about her cruelty free eyelashes private label preferences. For sure, they’ll be happy to help you especially if it is a special surprise for her.
4. Make a list of the brand, color and hues of makeup that she uses, the type of cruelty free eyelashes private label that she prefer [hypoallergenic, organic, oil-free, water-based] and the most makeup she buys [makeup for the eyes, cheeks, lips]. You need to know these things in order to get her the right type of makeup. It’s okay if you can only give her eye makeup such as mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow and eyebrow pencil because these are already too many. But knowing her ideal kind would be more personal and thoughtful. Of course you can always buy the whole set, which is why it is important for you to know the right info before you hit the stores.
5. Now, where should you buy? Calm down. You already have your list, so it won’t be that difficult to look for the makeup that she likes. Firstly, it is safe to go to a department store since there are a number of makeup brands there and chances are you’ll find the ones on your list.
Secondly, if there’s only one specific brand of cruelty free eyelashes private label she uses, it is easier to look for it from a department store or cosmetic boutique. Most major brands are available in department store cosmetics section, but there are those that have their own boutiques in malls.
Thirdly, if ever the makeup brands that she’s using are nowhere to be found in major stores, you can look them up via internet. There are cosmetic boutiques on the internet and you can order from them and have them shipped right to your doorstep.
Buying makeup for the special woman in your life shouldn’t be a problem. There are ways to find out so your girl will be more surprised. As much as you can, don’t buy her cruelty free eyelashes private label on a whim or on a hunch because there’s a chance that she might not like it. Always look for ways to know what brand and color she loves to wear so you won’t end up frustrated and disappointed.
Article Source: rramo