This is actually a completely natural and normal thing that happens. Eyelashes have a natural lifespan, like every other hair on your body and normally start falling after out around 3 months, so there is no need to worry about your minklashes wholesale falling out.Rramo
There are things that you can avoid, or limit, in order to make your eyelashes “last longer”. Don’t wear too heavy mascara, the added weight puts a lot of stress on the more delicate and fragile lashes. Don’t rub your eyes too hard, this can have an immediate effect of multiple minklashes wholesale falling out. Also, be careful when using an eyelash curler. If it hurts, you’re not doing it right and most likely shortening the life span of your eyelashes if not pulling them out right then and there.
If you feel you are losing an excessive, unnatural amount of minklashes wholesale consult your doctor. There are multiple medical conditions that can cause excessive eyelash loss. The medical term for eyelashes falling out is madarosis, another medical condition that speeds up eyelash loss is a dysfunctional thyroid.
To sum it up, here are some things you can do to help avoid eyelash loss:
• Maintain a healthy diet. Just like every other part of your body, eyelashes can become malnourished.
• Avoid products containing harsh chemicals.
• Don’t wear heavy mascara.
• Don’t rub your eyes excessively.
• Be careful when using an eyelash curler.
• Moisturize your minklashes wholesale by applying Vitamin E oil with a clean lash brush at least once a day.
• Purchase a product that promotes eyelash re-growth.
With all that said, don’t stress out about your minklashes wholesale falling out. It’s normal, and there are many options at your disposal to slow down the loss.
I’ve scoped this company out and it they have a no-hassle cancellation policy and you can either take advantage of their free trial bottle offer, or you can order a single bottle with no strings attached.
Learn more about Idol Lash, one of the best eyelash products on the planet.